Emily Barker & The Red Clay Halo at Festivals
Emily Barker hails from a tiny rural backwater in the remote south west of Western Australia. Set among majestic jarrah forests, surrounded by timber towns and cattle farms, Emily's close-knit family has long been part of Bridgetown's vibrant mix of mill workers, farmers, artists and escapees from the big smoke. "As a young child my mother used to sit the 4 of us kids in a circle" says Barker. "She'd play her nylon string guitar and give us each a part to do and we'd sing 4-part harmonies to old traditional tunes and church songs. Read more about Emily Barker on Last.fm.
Ted Barnes , Dave Hause , Tim Vantol , Bellowhead , Bella Hardy ,
folk , oon kayny kattomassa , female vocalist , girls with guitars , cowhat fav ,
- Bestival 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Solfest 2012 - (Mainstage)
- Beautiful Days 2012 - 17 Aug 2012 (The Big Top)
- Camp Bestival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2012 - 15 Jul 2012 (Unspecified)
- Green Man Festival 2011 - 19 Aug 2011 (Green Man Pub)
- LLAMA Music Festival 2010 - 13 Jun 2010 (Main Stage)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 02 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage) Less...