Graffiti 6 at Festivals
Graffiti6 is a pop/rock duo founded in London, UK in 2008 consisting of singer-songwriter Jamie Scott and prolific Writer/Producer and DJ, Tommy D. Writer/producer/DJ, Tommy (Jay-Z, Kanye West, Kylie Minogue, KT Tunstall) and artist Jamie (of Jamie Scott & The Town who toured with Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson previously) made a collection of songs that was later called "Stare In To The Sun." The title track was chosen to soundtrack a TV ad campaign for The Sun newspaper. Sony ATV publishing submitted the song to The Sun newspaper and they used it for the advertising campaign. Read more about Graffiti6 on Last.fm.
Go Back to the Zoo , Chef'Special , Will and the People , Handsome Poets , Kensington ,
pop , indie pop , british , soul , indie ,
- Hurricane Festival 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Southside Festival 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Lowlands Festival 2011 - 19 Aug 2011 (Alpha)
- Escape to New York 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Latitude 2011 - (Unspecified)
- EuroSonic Noorderslag 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Lowlands 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage) Less...