Graffiti 6 at Festivals
Graffiti6 is a pop/rock duo founded in London, UK in 2008 consisting of singer-songwriter Jamie Scott and prolific Writer/Producer and DJ, Tommy D. Writer/producer/DJ, Tommy (Jay-Z, Kanye West, Kylie Minogue, KT Tunstall) and artist Jamie (of Jamie Scott & The Town who toured with Alicia Keys and Kelly Clarkson previously) made a collection of songs that was later called "Stare In To The Sun." The title track was chosen to soundtrack a TV ad campaign for The Sun newspaper. Sony ATV publishing submitted the song to The Sun newspaper and they used it for the advertising campaign. Read more about Graffiti6 on Last.fm.
Chef'Special , Go Back to the Zoo , Will And The People , Handsome Poets , Tim Knol ,
pop , indie pop , british , soul , indie ,
- Hurricane Festival 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Southside Festival 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Lowlands Festival 2011 - 19 Aug 2011 (Alpha)
- Escape to New York 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Latitude 2011 - (Unspecified)
- EuroSonic Noorderslag 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Lowlands 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage) Less...