Thirty Seconds To Mars at Festivals
Created in 1998 in Los Angeles, California, United States by Jared Leto and his brother, Shannon, 30 Seconds to Mars initially began as a small family project. Matt Wachter later joined the band as bassist and keyboard player. After working with a number of guitarists (including Kevin Drake and Solon Bixler), the band auditioned Tomo Miličević to complete the band's official roster. After Wachter's departure from the band in 2006, the Leto brothers and Miličević continue on as a trio with additional touring members, including Tim Kelleher on bass. Read more about 30 Seconds to Mars on Last.fm.
Hurts , My Chemical Romance , Placebo , Paramore , Linkin Park ,
alternative rock , rock , alternative , emo , indie ,
- Download Festival 2013 - 16 Jun 2013 (Main Stage)
- Pinkpop 2013 - 15 Jun 2013 (Unspecified)
- Rock Am Ring 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Rock Im Park 2013 - (Unspecified)
- Reading Festival 2011 - 26 Aug 2011 (Main Stage)
- Pukkelpop 2011 - 18 Aug 2011 (Main Stage)
- Sziget Festival 2011 - 13 Aug 2011 (Pop-Rock Main Stage)
- Bilbao BBK Live 2011 - 09 Jul 2011 (Unspecified)
- Pinkpop 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Lowlands 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Sziget Festival 2010 - 13 Aug 2010 (Main Stage)
- Download Festival 2010 - 12 Jun 2010 (Second Stage) Less...