Surfer Blood at Festivals
Surfer Blood is an indie rock band from West Palm Beach, Florida. Their 2009 debut single, "Swim", debuted through Pitchfork Media and gained critical acclaim, being placed as the 37th best track on 'Pitchfork's 100 Best Songs of 2009'. Their sound has been compared to contemporaries Weezer, Pavement, Vampire Weekend and Built to Spill. The group has four members: John Paul Pitts (lead vocals/guitar), Thomas Fekete (guitar/backing vocals), Kevin Williams (bass guitar/backing vocals) and Tyler Jerry Schwarz (drums). Read more about Surfer Blood on Last.fm.
Smith Westerns , Mikal Cronin , Best Coast , Cayucas , Tanlines ,
surf rock , indie rock , indie , lo-fi , psychedelic ,
- Leeds Festival 2013 - 24 Aug 2013 (Festival Republic Stage)
- Reading Festival 2013 - 23 Aug 2013 (Festival Republic Stage)
- Best Kept Secret Festival 2013 - 21 Jun 2013 (Unspecified)
- Roskilde Festival 2011 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Treasure Island Music Festival 2010 - 17 Oct 2010 (Main Stage)
- Reading Festival 2010 - 27 Aug 2010 (Radio 1/NME Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2010 - 29 Aug 2010 (Radio 1/NME Stage)
- Oya Festival 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- The Great Escape 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Les Nuits Botaniques 2010 - 16 May 2010 (Orangerie)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 02 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage) Less...