Boy Better Know at Festivals
Boy Better Know is a Grime label formed in North London (N17) by JME (Jamie Adenuga) and his older brother Skepta (Joseph Adenuga, Jr) as well as rapper Wiley. It is a sub-crew of the main crew Roll Deep. The label produced records from various artists including Wiley and Tinchy Stryder. They have received support from various big names including Westwood, and Wiley's single Wearing My Rolex reached number 3 in the UK charts in May 2008. Boy Better Know have become an influential brand, selling over 20,000 of their t-shirt range and playing shows around the world. Read more about Boy Better Know on Last.fm.
Skepta , Tempa T , Lethal Bizzle , JME , Scorcher ,
grime , roskilde 08 , dubstep , hip-hop , all ,
- Global Gathering 2012 - (Rinse)
- Lovebox Weekender 2012 - (Big Top)
- Lovebox Weekender 2012 - 15 Jun 2012 (Rinse 106.8FM)
- Hudbu Festival 2011 - 24 Sep 2011 (Unspecified)
- Global Gathering 2011 - 29 Jul 2011 (Rinse)
- L. E. D. Festival 2010 - 28 Aug 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Glade Festival 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Glade Festival 2010 - 18 Jul 2010 (Unspecified)
- BLOC Weekend 2010 - (FWD and Rinse)
- BLOC Weekend 2010 - (Main Stage) Less...