Davide Squillace at Festivals
The fermenting Partenopean culture shaped Davide's attitudes and tastes in his early life; in 1995 the techno scene met the passion for his sound innovation and his destiny was born. When he was eighteen, to broaden the knowledge he acquired in Naples, underground he moved to London - the capital city of electronic-music. In London, he started to produce his first work with just a few machines, which were studies on instruments functionalities and their ranges of use, and his first work was published by Primate and soon Audio and contrast published some EPs. Read more about Davide Squillace on Last.fm.
Barem , Carlo Lio , Guti , Christian Burkhardt , Luca Bacchetti ,
minimal , minimal techno , electronic , techno , tech house ,
- The Warehouse Project 2013 - 01 Jan 2014 (WHP)
- The Warehouse Project 2013 - 28 Sep 2013 (WHP)
- The Warehouse Project 2013 - 07 Dec 2013 (WHP)
- The Parklife Weekender 2013 - 08 Jun 2013 (Circo Loco)
- Hudbu Festival 2011 - 24 Sep 2011 (Unspecified)
- The Warehouse Project 2011 - (21/10/2011)
- Electric City 2010 - 25 Sep 2010 (The HMV Institute 25/09/2010)
- Electric Zoo Festival 2010 - 05 Sep 2010 (Sunday School Grove)
- Mysteryland 2010 - 28 Aug 2010 (Gzg)
- Electromind 2009 - 01 Aug 2009 (Electro Techno) Less...