Flook at Festivals
Flook is an Anglo-Irish band playing traditional-style instrumental music, although much is penned by the band themselves. Their music is typified by extremely fast, sometimes percussive, flute and whistle atop complex guitar and bodhrán rhythms. The band was formed in 1995 with three flute-playing friends Sarah Allen, Brian Finnegan and Michael McGoldrick, (who left in 1997 to join Capercaillie). The band was briefly known as Three Nations Flutes. Read more on Last.fm.
Solas , Karan Casey , Lúnasa , Dervish , Michael McGoldrick ,
celtic , folk , irish , flute , world ,
- Exeter Summer Festival 2008 - 19 Jun 2008 (Southernhay United Reformed Church)
- Gosport and Fareham Easter Festival 2008 - 23 Mar 2008 (Ferneham Hall, Osborn Road, Fareham)
- Celtic Connections 2008 - 17 Jan 2008 (ABC)
- Cornbury Music Festival 2007 - 08 Jul 2007 (The Oxford Folk Festival Stage)
- Big Session Festival 2007 - 17 Jun 2007 (Main Stage)
- Fairport Cropredy Convention 2006 - 11 Aug 2006 (Main Stage)
- Eastleigh Summer Music Festival 2006 - 31 Jul 2006 (Outdoor Stage)
- Folk In The Fall 2005 - 07 Nov 2005 (Purcell Room) Less...