The Middle East at Festivals
The Middle East were a musical collective from Townsville, Australia, which formed in 2005. Fusing various influences from post-rock to folk to ambient, various members have at different times played in other North Queensland based groups such as Joseph Liddy and the Skeleton Horse, The Forest, and We Are Buildings. After completing several East Coast tours, they released a split EP in 2006 with local Cairns band Sleeping In Trains. Their debut album The Recordings Of The Middle East was released on 24th April 2008, shortly before the band announced their first split. Read more about The Middle East on Last.fm.
Jordaan Mason & the Horse Museum , Big Scary , Boy & Bear , Cloud Control , Keaton Henson ,
folk , indie , australian , post-rock , ambient ,
- Splendour In The Grass 2011 - 31 Jul 2011 (Unspecified)
- Southbound Festival 2011 - 02 Jan 2011 (Unspecified)
- Latitude 2010 - 16 Jul 2010 (Sunrise Arena)
- Dour Festival 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- T In The Park 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Oxegen 2010 - (Hot Press Academy Stage)
- Hultsfred Festival 2010 - 09 Jul 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Les Eurockeennes de Belfort 2010 - 04 Jul 2010 (Unspecified)
- Glastonbury Festival 2010 - 27 Jun 2010 (The Queen's Head)
- St Jerome's Laneway 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Big Day Out (NZ) 2010 - 15 Jan 2010 (Unspecified Stage) Less...