The Crimea at Festivals
The Crimea are an English indie band via Ireland, Wales and Zimbabwe, based in Camden and formed in 2002 One of the band's earliest breaks came when Davey spotted Fran Healy of Travis and took his chance to pass him a demo. A week later The Crimea opened for Travis at Brixton Academy. Containing former members of The Crocketts, The Crimea had a single, "Baby Boom", in the famous John Peel's festive 50 (reaching #8) and have recently released their album "Tragedy Rocks" on the back of several succesful UK tours... Read more about The Crimea on Last.fm.
The Crocketts , Brakes , Mull Historical Society , Hope of the States , Seafood ,
indie , indie rock , alternative , indie pop , rock ,
- 2000trees festival 2013 - 12 Jul 2013 (Main Stage)
- Wye Fayre 2007 - 07 Jul 2007 (Flying Monkey Stage)
- Tennents Vital 2006 - 11 Aug 2006 (Radio 1 Stage)
- Beautiful Days 2006 - 27 Jul 2006 (Main stage)
- Latitude 2006 - 14 Jul 2006 (Live Arena 1)
- T In The Park 2006 - 09 Jun 2006 (Radio 1/NME Stage)
- Soundstation Festival 2006 - 28 May 2006 (Live Stage)
- Bestival 2005 - 09 Sep 2005 (JD Set Lounge)
- V Festival - Staffs 2004 - 22 Aug 2004 (Music Choice Stage)
- V Festival - Chelmsford 2004 - 21 Aug 2004 (Music Choice Stage)
- Beautiful Days 2003 - 16 Aug 2003 (Main Stage) Less...