Danakil at Festivals
Danakil is a French roots reggae band created in 2000 by a group of Parisian college students. The band quickly gained acclaim due to the many concerts and festivals they performed in. The band continues to transmit its message through a music mixing reggae and world music. Danakil was started by a group of college students studying music at the "Louis de Broglie" university in Marly-le-Roi, near Paris. The name Danakil comes from the Ethiopian desert. Read more about Danakil on Last.fm.
Broussaï , Dub Incorporation , Lyricson , Taïro , Pierpoljak ,
reggae , roots reggae , roots , french reggae , french ,
- Garance Reggae Festival 2011 - 30 Jul 2011 (Main Stage)
- Paleo Festival Nyon 2011 - 22 Jul 2011 (Unspecified)
- Paleo Festival Nyon 2010 - 20 Jul 2010 (Unspecified)
- Dour Festival 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Le Printemps de Bourges 2010 - 18 Apr 2010 (Le Phénix)
- Les Paradis Artificiels 2010 - 13 Apr 2010 (L'Aeronef)
- Reggae Sun Ska 2009 - 07 Aug 2009 (Unspecified)
- Dour Festival 2009 - 18 Jul 2009 (The Red Frequency Stage) Less...