Rainbow Arabia at Festivals
Out of the many labels attached to Rainbow Arabia's globe-trekking, kaleidoscopic dance music, the most concise term yet may be "Fourth World Pop" as they were recently dubbed by The Quietus (UK). The concept of "Fourth World", credited to avant-garde trumpeter/Eno collaborator Jon Hassell, refers to a style of music employing modern technological treatments and influenced by various cultures and eras. Read more about Rainbow Arabia on Last.fm.
Planningtorock , Solar Bears , Gang Gang Dance , Doldrums , Telepathe ,
electronic , psychedelic , new weird america , ethnotronica , ethnic ,
- Berlin Festival 2011 - 09 Sep 2011 (Tempelhof Airport)
- Bestival 2011 - 11 Sep 2011 (Psychedelic Worm)
- Electric Picnic 2011 - 03 Sep 2011 (Unspecified Stage)
- 1234 Shoreditch 2011 - 09 Jul 2011 (The Noisey Stage)
- Gaymers Camden Crawl 2011 - 30 Apr 2011 (Unspecified)
- Bad Bonn Kilbi 2009 - 30 May 2009 (Unspecified)
- The Great Escape 2009 - (Unspecified Stage) Less...