Rainbow Arabia at Festivals
Rainbow Arabia is a Los Angeles, CA, USA, arabesque / Asian worldbeat indietronica duo, of Danny Preston (keyboards - also with Future Pigeon and Whisky Biscuit) and wife Tiffany Preston. They débuted with EP "The Basta" (Aug 2008, Manimal Vinyl) and their latest album is "F.M. Sushi" (Apr 2013, Time No Place). Out of the many labels attached to Rainbow Arabia's globe-trekking, kaleidoscopic dance music, the most concise term yet may be "Fourth World Pop" as they were recently dubbed by The Quietus (UK). Read more about Rainbow Arabia on Last.fm.
Solar Bears , Dungeonesse , Doldrums , Bored Nothing , Slava ,
electronic , psychedelic , new weird america , ethnotronica , indie ,
- Berlin Festival 2011 - 09 Sep 2011 (Tempelhof Airport)
- Bestival 2011 - 11 Sep 2011 (Psychedelic Worm)
- Electric Picnic 2011 - 03 Sep 2011 (Unspecified Stage)
- 1234 Shoreditch 2011 - 09 Jul 2011 (The Noisey Stage)
- Gaymers Camden Crawl 2011 - 30 Apr 2011 (Unspecified)
- Bad Bonn Kilbi 2009 - 30 May 2009 (Unspecified)
- The Great Escape 2009 - (Unspecified Stage) Less...