David Bowie at Festivals
David Bowie (born David Robert Jones on 8th January 1947 in Brixton, London, UK) is an English singer, songwriter, musician, and actor. Active in six decades of popular music and frequently reinventing his music and image, Bowie is widely regarded as an innovator, particularly for his work in the 1970s. He has been cited as an influence by many musicians and is known for his distinctive voice and the intellectual depth of his work. Read more about David Bowie on Last.fm.
Tin Machine , Lou Reed , Iggy Pop , Roxy Music , The Stooges ,
glam rock , rock , classic rock , 80s , alternative ,
- Meltdown 2011: Ray Davies as Artistic Director
- Glastonbury 2010: Bowie says no, Muse say probably
- David Bowie To Headline T In The Park?
- Bowie in heart op scare
- Bowie pulls out of festival appearances
- The Who triumph on The Isle of Wight
- Stereophonics join Bowie for Isle Of Wight Festival
- EXCLUSIVE - Bowie & Muse for T In The Park 2004 - TICKETS ONSALE NOW!
- 'Move' Festival - Bring it On!
- Glastonbury at 40 - the ultimate line-up? - 27 Jun 2010 (Pyramid Stage)
- T in the Park 2004 - 10 Jul 2004 (Main Stage)
- Oxegen Festival 2004 - 11 Jul 2004 (Main Stage)
- Rock Werchter 2004 - 04 Jul 2004 (Main Stage)
- Roskilde 2004 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Isle of Wight Festival 2004 - 13 Jun 2003 (Main Stage)
- Montreux Jazz Festival 2002 - (Various locations)
- Meltdown 2002 - (29 June, 7.30pm, RFH) Less...