The Jessie Rose Trip at Festivals
Hailing from Manchester, Jessie Rose truly cannot be missed with her Hendrix style guitar riffs, reggae and soul driven piano licks, deep distinctive jazzy vocal and incomparable fashion sense! There is an underlying unique and modern twist to her music and with such an innovative fresh sound there is no mistaking who you are listening to. The Jessie Rose Trip on Last.fm.
Sea Sounds , My Musical Diary , Claire Cameron , Little Onion , Tom Hancock ,
under 2000 listeners , spotify , manchester , england , to listen ,
- Secret Garden Party 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Blissfields Festival 2010 - 03 Jul 2010 (Unpsecified Stage)
- Live At Leeds 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Elbow Rooms (Fringe))
- Friends of Manchester 2010 - 30 Jan 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Secret Garden Party 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Hungry Pigeon Festival 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Friends of Manchester 2009 - 24 Jan 2009 (Unspecified Stage)
- EuroSonic Festival 2009 - 15 Jan 2009 (Huize Maas - Front)
- In The City 2008 - (Unspecified Stage) Less...