Trevor Moss and Hannah Lou at Festivals
Trevor Moss and Hannah-Lou are a husband-and-wife team of song-writers and musicians. In 2008 they established a folk club in London, The Lantern Society, which in 2009 also became the home of Lantern Society Radio Hour. Hosted by Trevor Moss, this bimonthly show features live performances, interviews with the artists, and first glimpses of brand new music by The Lantern Players. They decided to become a duo after having released the album Indigo Moss with their band of the same name in 2007. Read more on Last.fm.
Trevor Moss , The Dreaming Spires , james walbourne , Thousands , One Sixth Of Tommy ,
seen live , folk , acoustic , country , alternative ,
- Hop Farm Festival 2013 - 05 Jul 2013 (The Wild Wood)
- Truck Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- The Wood Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- The Great Escape 2011 - 14 May 2011 (Horatio's)
- The Great Escape 2011 - 13 May 2011 (Pavilion Theatre)
- Truck Festival 2010 - 24 Jul 2010 (Unspecified)
- Port Eliot Festival 2010 - (Unspecified)
- The Wood Festival 2010 - (Main Stage )
- Truck Festival 2009 - (unspecified )
- Lounge On The Farm 2009 - 12 Jul 2009 (Farm Folk)
- The Wood Festival 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Harvest Festival 2008 - 13 Sep 2008 (Skittle Alley Stage) Less...