Ronika at Festivals
"As with disco dolly/Benitez-era Madonna, the cutesy surface is a disguise for deep involvement in the local underground dance scene. A writer-producer as well as a singer, you could imagine her penning hits for Kylie or becoming the female Stuart Price. As with Price, there is a facility here with late-period disco, electro-funk and synth-pop." The Guardian "Beneath the sugar-coated electro-pop rush of her self-released debut EP Do or Die/Paper Scissors Stone there's a strange mix of more obscure influences." Read more about Ronika on Last.fm.
Vanbot , Salt Ashes , Ballet School , Allie X , Marnie ,
synthpop , disco , electropop , electronica , pop ,
- Splendour Festival 2012 - 21 Jul 2012 (Jagermeister Stage)
- Lovebox Weekender 2012 - 17 Jun 2012 (Dalston Superstore Live)
- Headstock Festival 2011 - 10 Sep 2011 (Miners Welfare/BBC Introducing Stage)
- Dot to Dot Festival 2011 (Nottingham) - 29 May 2011 (The Bodega)
- Splendour Festival 2010 - 24 Jul 2010 (Main Stage)
- Shoreditch Shuffle Urban Festival 2008 - (Music) Less...