Tankus The Henge at Festivals
Superlatives are used far too frequently in the music business, but Tankus the Henge truly are the ultimate feel-good band. They come from a background of vaudeville and gypsy carnival, but it's coupled with a commercial songwriting nous and flair for showmanship that makes them even greater than the sum of their parts. Blessed with a charismatic cast of characters, Tankus the Henve are uplifting, uninhibited, eccentric, wondrously energetic and beautifully tuneful. Read more about Tankus the Henge on Last.fm.
Emily Baker , The Sound of The Ladies , Ricky Ross , Grinny Grandad , Original High Five ,
under 2000 listeners , pop , gypsy , friends , the bedford ,
- Camden Rocks 2014 - 31 May 2014 (Unspecified)
- Bestival 2013 - 05 Sep 2013 (Bandstand)
- Bearded Theory 2013 - 18 May 2013 (Tornado Town)
- Bestival 2011 - 08 Sep 2011 (Bandstand)
- Bestival 2011 - 09 Sep 2011 (Polka Tent)
- Croissant Neuf Summer Party 2011 - 12 Aug 2011 (The Big Top)
- Extalgic The Collaborative Music Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Beautiful Days 2010 - 21 Aug 2010 (Main Stage)
- Kendal Calling 2010 - (Kaylied Stage)
- Larmer Tree Festival 2010 - 16 Jul 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Hamswell Festival 2008 - (Bands) Less...