Bon Jovi at Festivals
Bon Jovi is a hard rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Fronted by lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (born John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.), the group originally achieved large-scale success in the 80s. Over the past 25 years, the band has sold over 120 million albums worldwide, 34 million of those sales being in the U.S. alone, making them one of the most successful modern groups of all time. They continue to have widely popular tours. Bon Jovi formed in 1983. Read more on Last.fm.
Jon Bon Jovi , Richie Sambora , Def Leppard , Bryan Adams , Poison ,
rock , hard rock , classic rock , 80s , hair metal ,
- Isle of Wight Festival 2013 Review
- Bon Jovi at Isle of Wight Festival 2013 review
- Barclaycard British Summer Time 2013 preview
- Bon Jovi to headline new Hyde Park event
- The Killers set to headline Isle of Wight Festival 2013
- Bon Jovi to headline the Isle of Wight Festival 2013
- Isle of Wight Festival awaits license decision
- Bon Jovi for the Isle Of Wight Festival 2013?
- Bon Jovi knocks crowd for six at Hard Rock Calling 2011
- Ray Davies brings a flavour of London back to Hard Rock Calling
- New names for Hard Rock Calling 2011
- Kaiser Chiefs, James for Hard Rock Calling 2011
- Ray Davis added to Hyde Park Calling 2011
- Killers to make live return at Hard Rock Calling
- Hard Rock Calling calls on Rod Stewart
- Rihanna: "I'd love to play Glastonbury"
- Rumour: ABBA to play Glastonbury 2011
- Bon Jovi puts interest forward for Glastonbury 2011
- 'No Foos, Jovi, Ozzy or Blink' at Download 2011
- Bon Jovi tickets go on sale this morning (Monday)
- Bon Jovi to top Hard Rock Calling 2011 line-up
- India to stage Live Earth in December
- Wembley fiasco not Bon for Jovi
- Wembley hopeful for gigs
- Bon Jovi for Hyde Park... and Glastonbury?!