Bob Mould at Festivals
Bob Mould (born October 16, 1960, in Malone, New York) is an American musician, principally known for his work as guitarist, vocalist and songwriter for influential rock bands Hüsker Dü in the 1980s and Sugar in the 1990s. Born in Malone, New York, Mould lived in several places, including Pine City, Minnesota and the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, where he attended Macalester College. There, he formed Hüsker Dü in the late 1970s, with drummer/singer Grant Hart and bass guitarist Greg Norton. Read more about Bob Mould on Last.fm.
Sugar , Hüsker Dü , Grant Hart , Buffalo Tom , Superchunk ,
alternative , singer-songwriter , rock , indie , indie rock ,
- Primavera Sound 2013 - 23 May 2013 (Unspecified)
- Pukkelpop 2012 - 18 Aug 2012 (Marquee)
- Oya Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Estrella Damm Primavera Sound 2008 - 30 May 2008 (CD Drome Stage)
- Songs Of The City 2008 - 08 Jan 2008 (Main Stage)
- Wireless Festival (Leeds) 2006 - 25 Jun 2006 (Aire Stage)
- Wireless Festival (Leeds) 2006 - 25 Jun 2006 (Main Stage)
- Wireless Festival (London) 2006 - 21 Jun 2006 (XFM Stage)
- Austin City Limits Festival 2005 - 25 Sep 2005 (Heineken Stage) Less...