FOS Brothers at Festivals
The FOS Brothers are Dave and Sam McCrory from East Belfast, N.Ireland, joined by Rom Dobbs an innovative drummer / percussionist from the South West of England. Together they create a unique soundscape of acoustic music heavily influenced by their Irish roots. "The FOS brothers have played on our stage at Glastonbury every year for the last 10 years and still pack the house with their superb musicianship and sublime vocals. I used to be a nun until I heard Sam sing - now I'm a monk!! Take every chance that you get to see these guys - they are worth it every time" Read more about FOS Brothers on Last.fm.
dringe augh , Maddie Southorn , Oliver Knight , Dambuskers , Chris Millington ,
under 2000 listeners , folk , british folk , stainsby festival , glastonbury2008 ,
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2015 - 21 Jun 2015 (Real Ale Tent)
- Croissant Neuf Summer Party 2013 - 11 Aug 2013 (Croissant Neuf Big Top)
- Exeter Respect 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Burnham-on-Sea Folkfest 2010 - (unspecified)
- Croissant Neuf Summer Party 2010 - (Unspecified)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2008 - 26 May 2008 (Unspecified Stage) Less...