Wax Tailor at Festivals
Wax Tailor is the trip hop/hip hop producer Jean-Christophe Le Saoût from Paris, France. After two EP's, he released his first album Tales of the Forgotten Melodies in March 2005, mixing hip-hop, downtempo and trip-hop, and a second, Hope & Sorrow in April 2007. After being a host on a French radio in the Paris suburb of Mantes-La-Jolie, JC Le Saoût started the French Rap band La Formule in the 1990's. He created his label Lab'oratoire in 1998 and produced records from La Formule as well as Break Beat compilations and a collaboration with the Swedish band Looptroop. Read more about Wax Tailor on Last.fm.
Chinese Man , Le Peuple de l'Herbe , Sporto Kantès , Doctor Flake , RJD2 ,
trip-hop , downtempo , electronic , hip-hop , french ,
- Sziget Festival 2013 - (A38 Stage)
- Dour Festival 2013 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Dour Festival 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2010 - 24 Jun 2010 (WOW!)
- Le Printemps de Bourges 2010 - 14 Apr 2010 (Le Palais d'Auron)
- Les Paradis Artificiels 2010 - 16 Apr 2010 (Zenith Arena)
- Dour Festival 2008 - (Unspecified Stage) Less...