Wax Tailor at Festivals
Wax Tailor is the trip hop/hip hop producer Jean-Christophe Le Saoût from Paris, France. After two EP's, he released his first album Tales of the Forgotten Melodies in March 2005, mixing hip-hop, downtempo and trip-hop, and a second, Hope & Sorrow in April 2007. After being a host on a French radio in the Paris suburb of Mantes-La-Jolie, JC Le Saoût started the French Rap band La Formule in the 1990's. He created his label Lab'Oratoire in Read more on Last.fm.
Chinese Man , Le Peuple de l'Herbe , Doctor Flake , RJD2 , Sporto Kantès ,
trip-hop , downtempo , electronic , Hip-Hop , french ,
- Sziget Festival 2013 - (A38 Stage)
- Dour Festival 2013 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Dour Festival 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2010 - 24 Jun 2010 (WOW!)
- Le Printemps de Bourges 2010 - 14 Apr 2010 (Le Palais d'Auron)
- Les Paradis Artificiels 2010 - 16 Apr 2010 (Zenith Arena)
- Dour Festival 2008 - (Unspecified Stage) Less...