Chinese Man at Festivals
Chinese Man, signed by the label Chinese Man records, is a French hip-hop collective formed in 2004. Its main influences are funk, dub, reggae and jazz. Comprising of the Marseilles DJ Zé Mateo and High Ku and the beatmakers SLY and Leolebug, the collective is particularly known for the piece "I've Got That Tune," which was chosen by a large German automobile firm for an advertisement, as well as being the theme song for the French film festival in Hong Kong. Read more about Chinese Man on Last.fm.
Wax Tailor , Le Peuple de l'Herbe , Sporto Kantès , Tha Trickaz , Beat Torrent ,
trip-hop , electronic , hip-hop , french , turntablism ,
- Couleur Cafe Festival 2012 - 30 Jun 2012 (Unspecified)
- Dour Festival 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Once Upon A Festival 2010 - (Body)
- The Big Chill 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Le Grand Souk 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Le Printemps de Bourges 2009 - 25 Apr 2009 (Le 22 Ouest)
- Festival Garorock 2009 - 03 Apr 2009 (Hall Expo Digitick)
- Le Printemps de Bourges 2008 - 16 Apr 2008 (La Soute Stage) Less...