Shackleton at Festivals
Co-ran the Skull Disco label from 2005 to 2008 with Appleblim. Shackleton's take on the sparse template of minimal techno, originally showing heavy influence from Muslimgauze, evolved over the course of the label's lifespan to a sound that resembled something closer to a skeletal, emaciated take on the drop structure and sepulchral sound design of dubstep. By the time of his last release on Skull Disco - the label's last as well, the aptly titled Soundboy's Suicide Note - his work was practically consuming itself. Read more on Last.fm.
Appleblim , Pinch & Shackleton , Appleblim & Peverelist , Peverelist , Demdike Stare ,
dubstep , electronic , dub , skull disco , seen live ,
- Plissken Festival 2014 - 07 Jun 2014 (Club Stage)
- Beat-Herder Festival 2013 - 06 Jul 2013 (Trailer Trash)
- Dimensions Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Shambala Festival 2012 - (Bass, Breaks and Beats)
- BLOC Weekend 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Outlook Festival 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Sonar 2011 - (Unspecified)
- BLOC Weekend 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Outlook Festival 2010 - (Dubstep/Hip-Hop/Electronica)
- Pukkelpop 2008 - 16 Aug 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Godiva Festival 2008 - 04 Jul 2008 (Spotlight Tent)
- Sonar 2008 - 20 Jun 2008 (Sonar By Night) Less...