The Animals at Festivals
The Animals were a British rock band of the 1960s, formed in Newcastle. They were part of the british invasion, being one of the most popular bands of their era. Known for their gritty, raw, bluesy sound and hard-voiced frontman Eric Burdon, as exemplified by their signature songs House of the Rising Sun and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, the band underwent numerous personnel changes, while influencing the later heavy metal music with the riffs of their rock songs such as We Gotta Get Out Of This Place and It's My Life. Read more about The Animals on Last.fm.
Eric Burdon & The Animals , The Yardbirds , Eric Burdon & WAR , Cream , The Troggs ,
classic rock , 60s , rock , british , oldies ,
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Nantwich Jazz and Blues Folk Festival 2010 - 03 Apr 2010 (Nantwich Civic Hall)
- Rebellion Festival 2009 - 09 Aug 2009 (The Arena)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2009 - (Open Air Stage)
- Rock n Roots Festival 2008 - 23 Aug 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Linton Music Festival 2008 - 22 Jun 2008 (Main Stage)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2008 - 26 May 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- The Great British R&B Festival 2007 - 27 Aug 2007 (International Stage)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2007 - 29 Jul 2007 (Maverick)
- The Ealing Blues & Roots Festival 2005 - (Main Stage) Less...