Fangs at Festivals
Fangs are from Glasgow Scotland. Influenced by new wave bands like Blondie, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Siouxsie and the Banshees and The Human League, their style draws from electro, indie, rock and new wave. Lloyd - Synthesiser Marko - Bass Jojo - Drums Queen - Vocals Fangs met in Glasgow Scotland early 2008 and released the single 'S.I.C.K.O.' on King Tuts Recordings, the label run out of the famous live music venue owned and managed by T In The Park festival promoters DF Concerts. Read more about Fangs on Last.fm.
The Songwtiters , Anton Bjorkenvall , EZ STONE , Abbey Bowden , El Tule ,
electro punk , scottish , electro , post-punk , riot grrrl ,
- Eden Sessions 2011 - 23 Jun 2011 (Stage Right)
- Hinterland 2009 - 30 Apr 2009 (Unspecified Stage)
- MTV Liverpool Music Week 2008 - 01 Nov 2008 (Bumper)
- Offset Festival 2008 - 30 Aug 2008 (Colin's Tent)
- Reading Festival 2008 - 23 Aug 2008 (BBC Introducing Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2008 - 24 Aug 2008 (BBC Introducing Stage)
- The Wickerman Festival 2008 - 26 Jul 2008 (Solus Tent)
- T in the Park 2008 - 13 Jul 2008 (T Break Stage) Less...