Quill at Festivals
There are four bands with the name Quill. 1. Quill was a psychedelic rock band from Boston, Massachusetts who were active in the 1960's. They are noted for performing at the Woodstock Festival in 1969, the first band to take the stage on the second day of the festival. The band was signed to Cotillion Records. 2. Quill is a hardcore band from Japan 3. Quill is a post-hardcore/screamo band from Washington, DC. 4. Quill is a power pop group who released an album on Kite Records. Read more about Quill on Last.fm.
John Morris , Bert Sommer , Chip Monck , Sweetwater , Country Joe McDonald ,
powerviolence , psychedelic rock , thrashcore , psychedelic , fastcore ,
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2011 - 22 May 2011 (Main Stage)
- Mayfest 2011 - (Unspecified)
- Americana International 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Memories Of Woodstock 2009 - 07 Aug 2009 (Unspecified Stage)
- Americana International 2008 - (Unspecified Stage) Less...