The Felice Brothers at Festivals
The Felice Brothers are a folk rock/country rock band from upstate New York founded in 2006. The band comprises five main members: Ian Felice (lead vocals, guitar, piano), David Turbeville (drums, vocals), James Felice (accordion, piano, organ), and Christmas (bass), previously a traveling dice player. They have been joined by Farley, a washboard player and fiddler, and others who at times had a horn section to the band. The brothers are from the Catskill Mountains of New York. They hail from Palenville, NY, twenty minutes from Woodstock. Read more about The Felice Brothers on Last.fm.
The Duke & The King , Simone Felice , Langhorne Slim , The Low Anthem , Deer Tick ,
folk , americana , indie folk , alt-country , country ,
- Bushstock 2014 - 14 Jun 2014 (Unspecified)
- Jelly Festival 2012 - (Living Room/Big Top)
- Green Man Festival 2012 - (Main Stage)
- Campfire Trails 2010 - 15 Sep 2010 (Main Stage)
- All Points West Music And Arts Festival 2008 - 09 Aug 2008 (Bullet)
- Bonnaroo Festival 2008 - 12 Jun 2008 (The Other Tent)
- Bonnaroo Festival 2008 - 13 Jun 2008 (Sonic Stage)
- Estrella Damm Primavera Sound 2008 - 30 May 2008 (CD Drome Stage)
- Evolution Festival 2008 - 24 May 2008 (The Cluny)
- South By Southwest 2008 (SXSW) - Music, Films and Interactive - 12 Mar 2008 (Pangaea)
- Langerado Festival 2008 - (Unspecified Stage) Less...