The Moon Music Orchestra at Festivals
A couple of rooms above a little pub in Borough are the MMO HQ. Something of an east-end Big Pink, The Gladstone is where the Moon Music Orchestra has gone from loose-knit collective to folk-rock force. Feet firmly on the ground, the band run the pub and practice above it. The walls upstairs are lined with banjos, guitars and mandolins while a well-worn tape-machine resides on the coffee-table, ready to roll. Read more about The Moon Music Orchestra on Last.fm.
Trent Miller & The Skeleton Jive , Mancub Babywoman , Benjamin Folke Thomas , School of Imagination , Moon Music Orchestra ,
folk , rock , psychedelic , country , london ,
- Bestival 2010 - (The BandStand)
- Moseley Folk Festival 2008 - 31 Aug 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- The People's Festival 2008 - 23 Aug 2008 (Red Bricks Stage)
- Stag and Dagger 2008 - 15 May 2008 (The Slaughtered Lamb)
- The Green Man Festival 2007 - 18 Aug 2007 (Folkey Dokey)
- Wye Fayre 2007 - 07 Jul 2007 (Flying Monkey Stage) Less...