Nu:Tone at Festivals
Born in 1976, Dan Gresham aka Nu:Tone, started piano aged 8 and joined Jesus College choir in Cambridge a year later. He studied music at Durham University, and having secured a college radio show met a young John B. They shared broadcasts, established local clubnight 'Substance', and Dan went on to engineering studio sessions for John. All these good vibes led to a debut vinyl release with John's Beta imprint in 2001: ('Grand Central' / 'The Boss'). Read more about Nu:Tone on Last.fm.
Logistics , Cyantific , London Elektricity , Danny Byrd , High Contrast ,
drum and bass , liquid funk , dnb , hospital records , drum n bass ,
- Lovebox Weekender 2012 - 16 Jun 2012 (Big Top)
- The Parklife Weekender 2012 - 10 Jun 2012 (Hospitality)
- Hudbu Festival 2011 - 24 Sep 2011 (Unspecified)
- Lovebox Weekender 2011 - 16 Jul 2011 (Relentless Energy Drink Arena Hosted By Ed Banger)
- The Parklife Weekender 2011 - 11 Jun 2011 (Hospitality)
- Eristoff Tracks Urban Art Forms Festival 2009 - (Drum 'n' Bass Stage)
- Snowbombing 2008 - (DJs)
- Greenbelt 2007 - 27 Aug 2007 (Unspecified Stage)
- Rip Curl Boardmasters Unleashed 2007 - 11 Aug 2007 (Beach Sessions)
- Sanctuary Festival 2007 - 29 Jun 2007 (One Nation - Drum & Bass) Less...