Waterboys at Festivals
The Waterboys is a British celtic band formed in 1983 by Scottish musician Mike Scott. Their songs, largely written by Scott, often contain literary references and are frequently concerned with spirituality. Both the group and its members' solo careers have received much praise from both rock and folk music critics, but The Waterboys as a band has never received the commercial success that some of its members (such as Ian McNabb, leader of The Icicle Works; Trevor Hutchinson, a founding member of Lúnasa; etc) have had independently. Read more about The Waterboys on Last.fm.
Mike Scott , World Party , Hothouse Flowers , Lloyd Cole and The Commotions , The Alarm ,
rock , folk rock , celtic , alternative , celtic rock ,
- Beautiful Days 2012 - 19 Aug 2012 (Main Stage)
- Bearded Theory 2011 - 14 May 2011 (Main Stage)
- Cambridge Folk Festival 2007 - 27 Jul 2007 (Unspecified Stage)
- Cornbury Music Festival 2007 - 07 Jul 2007 (Main Stage)
- Cornbury Music Festival 2006 - 08 Jul 2006 (Main Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2003 - 08 Jan 2003 (Pyramid Stage)
- Cambridge Folk Festival 2002 - 01 Aug 2002 (Line Up includes)
- Meltdown 2002 - (16 June, 7.30pm, RFH) Less...