Shed 7 at Festivals
Shed Seven are a band from York, England who formed in 1990 and are famed for their no nonsense good-time tunes and live shows. Their popularity peaked in the mid-1990's during the Britpop boom with their most popular songs, including Chasing Rainbows, Going For Gold, Getting Better and Disco Down, all reaching the Top 20 of the UK Singles Chart. The band split in December 2003, but not before a farewell tour which culminated in a final hometown show. Read more on Last.fm.
The Seahorses , Dodgy , The Bluetones , Gene , Longpigs ,
britpop , indie , british , seen live , 90s ,
- Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Portsmouth and Southsea Festival 2008 - 09 Oct 2008 (Main Stage)
- V Festival Staffs 2008 - 17 Aug 2008 (4Music Stage)
- V Festival Chelmsford 2008 - 16 Aug 2008 (4Music Stage)
- Eclectica Music Festival 2008 - 09 Aug 2008 (Main Stage)
- The Edge 2008 - 14 Aug 2008 (Edinburgh Corn Exchange)
- T in the Park 2008 - 13 Jul 2008 (Main Stage) Less...