Futureshock at Festivals
Inveterate remixers in the midst of England's busy dance scene, Futureshock came up in the fold of the country's most respected dance label, Junior Boys Own, home to Underworld and the Chemical Brothers. Formed by Birmingham natives Alex Tepper and Phil Dockerty, the act initially raised its profile with remixes of Moby and Chemical Brothers, as well as a co-writing job with Underworld on the single 'Question '. Tepper and Dockerty's label Fuju began putting out Futureshock material in 2000, led by 'Sparc', which popped up in sets from dozens of DJs including Carl Cox and Nick Warren. Read more about Futureshock on Last.fm.
Leftfield , Technasia , Pink Floyd & Zolod , Chab , Neurogen ,
house , electronic , progressive house , techno , electronica ,
- Leeds Festival 2003 - 07 Jan 2003 (Smirnoff Experience Dance Arena)
- Reading Festival 2003 - 07 Jan 2003 (Smirnoff Experience Dance Arena)
- Godskitchen Global Gathering 2003 - 26 Jul 2003 (Bedrock)
- Glastonbury Festival 2003 - 07 Jan 2003 (Dance Tent)
- Gatecrasher Summer Sound System 2002 - 22 Jun 2002 (Bedroom 01 'Be Yourself') Less...