George Pringle at Festivals
Oxford-based George Pringle began writing music when she was 16. She pinched her older brother's guitar and taught herself bar chords. Her brother ditched the guitar to become a DJ. "I don't see the point of making music when I'm not doing anything new and other people can do it so much better than me. I enjoy listening to them far more," he said. George began recording demos on a broken two-deck Karaoke machine at home during the school holidays. Read more about George Pringle on Last.fm.
Stuart James , Elle S'appelle , Peggy Sue and the Pirates , Cats In Paris , Kat Flint ,
electronic , spoken word , female vocalists , indie , diseuse ,
- Bestival 2009 - (Live Acts)
- Bestival 2008 - (BBC Introducing... Stage)
- Camp Bestival 2008 - 19 Jul 2008 (Insect Stage)
- Meltdown 2008 - 21 Jun 2008 (Queen Elizabeth Hall)
- The Great Escape 2008 - 16 May 2008 (Digital)
- Swn Festival 2007 - 10 Nov 2007 (The Point)
- Bestival 2007 - 09 Sep 2007 (Bandstand)
- Latitude 2007 - 13 Jul 2007 (Lake Stage) Less...