Kid ID at Festivals
Let me set the scene... Leeds University, 2004. Local lad Ralph Pelleymounter embarks on a music degree. He craves musical collaborators and discovers that course mates Will and Josh are just the men to accompany his then acoustic folk ramblings. Gigs are played to wild applause. Joe soon allies himself to the cause, and shortly after Pete and Ian enter the fray. The jigsaw is complete and Kid iD's musical hydra now has all 6 heads... Read more about Kid iD on Last.fm.
Gary Stewart Band , Rob Nichols , Being 747 , Mother Vulpine , Mickey Charbagz ,
lms artist , under 2000 listeners , rock , jazz , folk ,
- LeeFest 2009 - 15 Aug 2009 (Pirate Riot Stage)
- Moor Music Festival 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Reading Festival 2008 - 23 Aug 2008 (BBC Introducing Stage)
- Leeds Festival 2008 - 24 Aug 2008 (BBC Introducing Stage)
- Zoo Thousand And Eight Music Festival 2008 - 04 Jul 2008 (Hevy)
- Live At Leeds 2008 - (Trash)
- Moor Music Festival 2007 - 20 Jul 2007 (Earl Hickey Tribute Lounge)
- Stamford Riverside Festival 2007 - 07 Jul 2007 (Riverside Stage) Less...