Teenage Fanclub at Festivals
Teenage Fanclub are an indie rock band from Bellshill, Scotland near Glasgow, formed in 1989, and were formerly known as The Boy Hairdressers. They have two generally known humorous nicknames "The Fannies" and "The Bellshill Beach Boys" Teenage Fanclub are revered for their devotion to chiming, Byrds-esque guitars and harmony vocals. Songwriting duties are shared between the three permanent members of the band, Norman Blake, Raymond McGinley, and Gerard Love. In 2006, the band held two special concerts in London and Glasgow, playing their 1991 masterpiece Bandwagonesque in its entirety. Read more about Teenage Fanclub on Last.fm.
BMX Bandits , Velvet Crush , Lightships , Jonny , Big Star ,
indie , power pop , scottish , indie rock , alternative ,
- ATP Festival Bowlie 2 - (Unspecified)
- Truck Festival 2010 - 25 Jul 2010 (Unspecified)
- The Wickerman Festival 2010 - (Main Stage)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Indietracks Indiepop Festival - 26 Jul 2009 (Unspecified)
- The Outsider 2009 - 28 Jun 2009 (Unspecified Stage)
- The Breeders All Tomorrow's Parties 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Celtic Connections 2008 - 26 Jan 2008 (Old Fruitmarket)
- Connect 2007 - 01 Sep 2007 (Oyster Stage)
- Orange Evolution 2005 - 25 May 2005 (Newcastle University Union - Bassment)
- T in the Park 2003 - 13 Jul 2003 (King Tut's Tent) Less...