Teenage Fanclub at Festivals
Teenage Fanclub are an indie rock / power pop band from Bellshill, Scotland near Glasgow, formed in 1989 and formerly known as the Boy Hairdressers. They have two generally known humorous nicknames: "The Fannies" and "The Bellshill Beach Boys". They're revered for their devotion to chiming, The Byrds-esque guitars and harmonic vocals. The band is perhaps best known for the 1991 masterpiece 'Bandwagonesque', which presaged the later Britpop and indie pop movements Read more on Last.fm.
BMX Bandits , Velvet Crush , The Lemonheads , Big Star , The Pastels ,
indie , power pop , Scottish , indie rock , seen live ,
- ATP Festival Bowlie 2 - (Unspecified)
- Truck Festival 2010 - 25 Jul 2010 (Unspecified)
- The Wickerman Festival 2010 - (Main Stage)
- Camden Crawl 2010 - 01 May 2010 (Unspecified Stage)
- Indietracks Indiepop Festival - 26 Jul 2009 (Unspecified)
- The Outsider 2009 - 28 Jun 2009 (Unspecified Stage)
- The Breeders All Tomorrow's Parties 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Celtic Connections 2008 - 26 Jan 2008 (Old Fruitmarket)
- Connect 2007 - 01 Sep 2007 (Oyster Stage)
- Orange Evolution 2005 - 25 May 2005 (Newcastle University Union - Bassment)
- T in the Park 2003 - 13 Jul 2003 (King Tut's Tent) Less...