The Kissaway Trail at Festivals
The Kissaway Trail (formerly known as Isles or as hostmom) are an underground indie/artrock band from Odense, Denmark. The band has five members: Thomas L. Fagerlund - Vocals, Guitar Søren B. Corneliussen - Vocals, Guitar Daniel Skjoldmose - Guitar, Keys, Backing Vocals Rune Pedersen - Bass, Backing vocals Hasse Mydtskov - Drums, Backing vocals Their sound is quite similar to some other danish bands, such as The Figurines, moi Caprice and Mew. Internationally, comparisons can be made to Modest Mouse, Mercury Rev, Arcade Fire and The Flaming Lips. Read more about The Kissaway Trail on Last.fm.
Alcoholic Faith Mission , moi Caprice , Figurines , There Will Be Fireworks , The Rumour Said Fire ,
- Positivus Festival 2011 - 15 Jul 2011 (TELE 2 Stage)
- Latitude 2010 - 16 Jul 2010 (The Word Arena)
- Roskilde Festival 2010 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Paleo Festival Nyon 2008 - 24 Jul 2008 (Main Stage)
- Montreux Jazz Festival 2008 - 16 Jul 2008 (Miles Davis Hall)
- Bestival 2007 - 07 Sep 2007 (BBC Introducing...)
- A Fistful of Fandango 2007 - 08 Sep 2007 (Unspecified Stage)
- The Electric Picnic 2007 - 01 Sep 2007 (Nokia Trend Lab Stage)
- Connect 2007 - 02 Sep 2007 (Guitars & Other Machines tent)
- Latitude 2007 - 13 Jul 2007 (Main Obelisk Stage)
- Roskilde 2007 - 05 Jul 2007 (Pavilion Junior)
- Wireless Festival (Leeds) 2007 - 15 Jun 2007 (Unspecified Stage)
- Wireless Festival (London) 2007 - 14 Jun 2007 (XFM Stage) Less...