John Fogerty at Festivals
John Cameron Fogerty (born May 28, 1945 in Berkeley, California, USA) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and guitarist, best known for his time with the swamp rock/roots rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival and as a solo recording artist. John Fogerty began a solo career, originally under the name The Blue Ridge Rangers for his 1973 LP debut. Fogerty played all of the instruments on covers of others' country music hits, such as "Jambalaya" (which was a Top 40 hit). Prior to performing country & western tunes he released a rock & roll single in late 1973, also as The Blue Ridge Rangers. Read more about John Fogerty on Last.fm.
John Mellencamp , Don Henley , Creedence Clearwater Revival , Dave Edmunds , The Marshall Tucker Band ,
classic rock , rock , southern rock , blues , rock and roll ,
- Hard Rock Calling 2012 - 14 Jul 2012 (Main Stage)
- Bonnaroo Festival 2010 - (Unspecified)
- Montreux Jazz Festival 2009 - 16 Jul 2009 (Auditorium Stravinski)
- Austin City Limits 2008 - 27 Sep 2008 (AMD)
- Point Nepean Music Experience 2008 - 22 Mar 2008 (The Parade Stage)
- Bluesfest 2008 - 24 Mar 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Glastonbury Festival 2007 - 23 Jun 2007 (Jazz World Stage) Less...