Jethro Tull at Festivals
Jethro Tull is a progressive rock / folk rock band which formed in Blackpool, Lancashire, England in 1967. Their music is marked by the initially soulful and bluesy, and later expressively idiosyncratic, vocal style and unique lead flute work of frontman Ian Anderson; and by unusual and often complex song construction. Their music, though starting with blues rock with an experimental flavour, has incorporated elements of classical and celtic folk music, as well as art rock and alternative rock. Read more about Jethro Tull on Last.fm.
Ian Anderson , Gentle Giant , Emerson, Lake & Palmer , Yes , Van der Graaf Generator ,
progressive rock , classic rock , folk rock , rock , progressive ,
- High Voltage Festival 2011 - 24 Jul 2011 (Prog Stage)
- Bluesfest 2011 - 25 Apr 2011 (Main Stage)
- Citadel Music Festival 2010 - (Main Stage)
- Weyfest 2009 - (Unspecified Stage)
- Moseley Folk Festival 2009 - 06 Sep 2009 (Unspecified Stage)
- Memories Of Woodstock 2009 - 09 Aug 2009 (Unspecified Stage)
- Maryport Blues Festival 2009 - 24 Jul 2009 (Main Stage)
- Extremusika 2009 - (Unspecified)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2008 - 25 May 2008 (Unspecified Stage)
- Wickham Festival 2007 - 02 Aug 2007 (Main Stage)
- The Acoustic Festival Of Britain 2007 - 28 Jul 2007 (Maverick) Less...