Take That at Festivals
Take That are a band that originated in Manchester, England in 1990. The original members were Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Robbie Williams, Jason Orange and Howard Donald. Between the band's first single release, "Do What U Like" and "Promises" in 1991 and their cataclysmic breakup in 1996 when Robbie Williams left the band to pursue a solo career in 1995, the BBC described Take That as "the most successful British band since the Beatles, beloved of young and old alike." Read more about Take That on Last.fm.
Mark Owen , Gary Barlow , Robbie Williams , JLS , Will Young ,
pop , britpop , british , boybands , 90s ,
- Live Music Business Awards 2011 finalists revealed
- Festival favourites win at BRIT Awards 2011
- The Coral self-confirm for Glastonbury 2011
- Take That in Glastonbury Festival 2011 talks?
- Take That will not play Glastonbury Festival 2011
- Take That European tickets on sale this morning (Friday)
- Take That tickets on sale this morning (Friday)
- Take That announce 14-date stadium tour
- Take That announce six date stadium tour