Andro at Festivals
While other guys were playing football and picking up girls, 13-year-old Gábor Baki was sitting at home in front of his computer. After playing a lot with strategy and shoot 'em up games he discovered a program called Impulse Tracker. Making music was fun for him, but deep inside he hoped he would get on better once. He started to make kind of hybrid tracks, and whatever he liked. Thanks to his sound technician father and his father's friends, he got into techno and house music at a very young age, so the first impressions came from the living room. Read more about Andro on Last.fm.
Nobody Moves , MeTaSpIrAl , Snake Sedrick , Beatman & Ludmilla , Galactic Monkey ,
psychedelic , under 2000 listeners , house , progressive , electro house ,
- The Warehouse Project 2011 - (14/10/2011)
- The Warehouse Project 2010 - 11 Dec 2010 (11/12/2010)
- The Warehouse Project 2010 - 01 Oct 2010 (01/10/2010)
- The Warehouse Project 2010 - 13 Nov 2010 (13/11/2010)
- The Warehouse Project 2010 - 27 Nov 2010 (27/11/2010)
- Wax: On Live 2008 - 31 May 2008 (Arena 5)
- The Warehouse Project 2006 - 15 Sep 2006 (The Shibuku Shake Shake Warehouse Party) Less...