Jimmy Edgar at Festivals
Jimmy Edgar (b. 1983, Detroit, MI, USA), is a producer, photographer and multi-instrumentalist. He is seen by some as a poster child of sound culture and began performing music in 1998 (at fifteen years old). He dropped studies in fashion and design to concentrate on making music, has a background in art production and style. He snatches influences from Detroit: its decay, its fashion and its eclectic music scene. Edgar has been stitching beats since he was ten, when he produced sounds electronically and fashioned his first analogue pieces. Read more on Last.fm.
Aden , Crystal Bandito , Kris Wadsworth , Danny Daze , Chambray ,
idm , electronic , Warp , experimental , seen live ,
- The Warehouse Project 2013 - 14 Dec 2013 (WHP)
- Dimensions Festival 2012 - (Unspecified)
- Stop Making Sense Festival 2012 - (Unspecified Stage)
- EXIT Festival 2012 - 13 Jul 2012 (HNS Stage)
- Glade Festival 2012 - (Overkill)
- Berlin Festival 2011 - 10 Sep 2011 (Arena Berlin)
- The Big Chill 2011 - 05 Aug 2011 (Starburst)
- BLOC Weekend 2011 - (Unspecified)
- The Warehouse Project 2010 - 01 Oct 2010 (01/10/2010)
- Bang Face The Weekender 2010 - (Face Room)
- Stag and Dagger 2008 - 15 May 2008 (T Bar)
- The Warehouse Project 2006 - 14 Sep 2006 (Sequence presents:) Less...